2:00 pm October 28, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
You have a lot of trick-or-treating on your plate this weekend, so CiCi’s Pizza is trying to make dinner simple and affordable for families on the go like yours.
For $9.99, busy parents can order three medium, one-topping or select specialty pizzas to-go from CiCi’s Pizza as part of its “Three for $9.99″ carryout deal. Call any CiCi’s to place an order for three piping-hot, fresh-from-the-oven pies ready for pick-up.
Also, print the coupon above to receive a free kid’s buffet coupon redeemable on Halloween when kids visit in costume. (At participating locations; purchase of adult buffet required.)
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more