4:00 am October 26, 2011, by Blog Administrator
Green fashion: Going green while saving is easier than ever. Luxury line Neon Buddha has a gorgeous Fall Crush Cardigan at Neiman Marcus for $85 (regularly $145). For men, Melange Burnout crew shirts are on sale at AlternativeApparel.com for $29.99 (regularly $42; get an extra 15 percent when you sign up for the newsletter). Neon Buddha donates 1 percent of its sales to projects around the world, while Alternative Apparel supports sustainable practices in its clothing manufacturing and provides for the health, safety and responsible wages for its workers.
Pacific Coast Feather Company: The bedding company specializes in high-quality, lower-priced bed sets, pillows, comforters and feather beds. Shop online at until Monday and take 20 percent off select pillows or a bed set of a comforter and two pillows (regularly $244-$769).
Slimpressions Shapewear: As seen in O magazine, InStyle and Woman’s Day, Slimpressions is the go-to shapewear for real women. Just in time to help you through holiday parties and holiday eating, JessicaShops readers save 30 percent with code JS30 until Monday.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more