10:00 am October 25, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Hang in there, students. Your days of surviving on Ramen noodles will end soon.
For those of you standing in the light at the end of the tunnel, pass this deal along to your favorite broke matriculates.
October is college month at the High Museum of Art, and what better way to educate yourself than with some culture? Students receive a $5 ticket with a valid student I.D. through Oct. 31.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more