11:48 am October 21, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
One Midtown Kitchen is offering a heck of a deal — 50 percent off every Sunday through Wednesday through Nov. 30. The offer is good for a maximum $25 discount — no coupons required (although you can print the flyer at right if it makes you feel better). Have your friends and family peruse the new fall menu if they need some persuading.
Offer excludes tax and gratuity and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or event. Dine-in only. One per table, per visit; cannot be used on holidays. 404-892-4111. 559 Dutch Valley Road, Atlanta.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more