8:00 am October 20, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
A good deli lunch should taste like it came straight out of your picnic basket, which is why I like Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches. Simple, fresh ingredients on tasty bread is enough to make you want to pull out the red and white checkered blanket.
And today you can score the first six sandwiches on the menu for only $1. (I prefer No. 6, the Vegetarian.)
Warning: You cannot send your co-worker on a sandwich run for the office. Only one $1 sandwich per person. Valid today only from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Click here for participating locations and other stipulations.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more