10:00 am September 30, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Here’s a mini deal for vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
On Saturday, The Counter will offer a mini veggie burger with provolone, red pepper and Dijon balsamic dressing to all guests with any burger purchase in honor of World Vegetarian Day.
The Counter’s hand-formed veggie patty is composed of brown rice, spinach, bread crumbs, mushrooms, onions, corn, black beans, zucchini, red bell peppers and carrots. The patty is made from scratch in-house and is vegan-friendly.
The Counter serves all natural, hormone- and antibiotic-free, humanely raised and handled Angus beef, chicken, turkey or veggie burgers served on the bun or in a bowl.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more