10:00 am September 27, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Consumer site DealNews just released its price predictions for Black Friday a full 70 days in advance of the retail circus. The predictions reflect the lowest price on Blu-ray players, laptops and other electronics the company expects consumers to see this holiday season — especially on Black Friday itself.
Some of its predictions include:
What electronics will you be looking for this holiday season? Are you waiting for the price to drop on certain products?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more