12:00 pm September 22, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Who doesn’t love a discount on ice cream? And the deal is even sweeter when it benefits charity.
This month Häagen-Dazs is committed to raising $10,000 to give to Bert’s Big Adventure, a local nonprofit that provides a trip to Disney World for children with terminal illnesses. To help accomplish this, Häagen-Dazs will give you a scoop of ice cream when you make a $1 donation on Friday.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more