9:36 am September 21, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
How about some honeydew-, açaí berry- or rose-flavored frozen yogurt to top off your Sunday strolls at the park?
Yoforia, a frozen yogurt chain that focuses on natural and organic ingredients, has opened a new location on Monroe Drive across from Piedmont Park.
And you blog readers know what that means — free frozen yogurt. Yoforia-Piedmont Park will host a grand opening today from 5 to 11 p.m. Stop by to get a free Yoforia with all your favorite toppings.
And traditionalists out there, don’t worry. They still have your original, chocolate and peanut butter flavors as well. Lactose intolerant? Try the raspberry sorbet.
985 Monroe Drive, Atlanta. 404-685-0742. Monday – Thursday: noon – 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday: noon – 11 p.m. Sunday: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more