4:30 pm September 20, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Taking the family to the PGA Tour Championship can become very expensive very quickly. But bringing the kids to watch the golf greats might be too memorable an experience to pass up.
The PGA Tour Championship, held Wednesday through Sunday at East Lake Golf Club, is the finale to the FedEx Cup playoffs. And the great news is, up to four children 18 and younger can get in for free with each paying adult.
Military personnel, veterans and dependents can also receive free tickets when you show the appropriate identification. (Active-duty members must reserve tickets in advance and bring the printout in addition to military ID at the gate.)
Purchase tickets through your local Kroger store to see 100 percent of proceeds from each ticket benefit the East Lake Foundation. Visit the PGA Tour Championship website for ticket prices and more information.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more