10:00 am August 23, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
As far as desserts go, I’m not really a cake person. And pie is never first on my list. But I’ll take fresh-baked cookies any day.
You might have to fight me for them.
The cookies at Ted’s Montana Grill are just a little bit of baked heaven -– and on Tuesday they’ll be free with any purchase. Choose from chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, and the new double chocolate.
(One cookie free with any purchase; no minimum purchase required. Limit one cookie per guest). For a list of Ted’s Montana Grill location here.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more