2:00 pm August 23, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Large families, rejoice! Pizzeria Venti is making it easy for you to go out once in awhile.
Pizzeria Venti is hosting a send-off dinner for the Atlanta firefighters who are biking to NYC to commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and to raise money for the Atlanta Fire Rescue Foundation. Come meet the firefighters Thursday evening and send them off with good wishes, and you’ll get the bottomless pasta special (bottomless pasta, salad and sodas for 4 people for $22).
Buy one in, take one out
Dine on one of the pasta dishes at Pizzeria Venti on Tuesdays and get another one to take home free. Choose from penne al pomodoro, ravioli quattro formaggi, gnocchi basilico, and handmade lasagna al forno. All pasta dinners come with fresh baked rolls and side of pomodoro sauce. Not valid with any other offer or coupons. Dine-in only, please. From 5 p.m. to close on Tuesdays. Take-out items are packaged and refrigerated-requiring re-heating.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more