10:50 am August 22, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
You might be craving some asparagus fries or a flavorful black and blue steak salad. Or maybe a sophisticated platter of shrimp and grits is calling your name.
You can fulfill any of those culinary desires and more at Marlow’s Tavern in Cumming, which is celebrating its grand opening this week. Special offers include:
410 Peachtree Parkway, Cumming. 770-886-3666.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more