5:00 am July 29, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Is the heat keeping you away from outdoor Atlanta attractions this summer?
Enjoy the beauty of the Atlanta Botanical Garden during the less intense morning hours. During the month of August, visit the gardens for only $10 each (adults and children) from 9 a.m. until noon Tuesday through Sunday. There are tons of ways to keep cool in the garden, including bringing a water bottle to refill at the Brita station or splashing around in the Sunflower Fountain in the Children’s Garden.
Print out the Beat the Heat coupon, available on the Garden’s website, or present it on your PDA or cell phone. This offer excludes special events. Regular admission is $18.95 adults, $12.95 children 3-12, and free for children younger than three. 1345 Piedmont Ave. NE, Atlanta. 404-876-5859.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more