4:00 pm July 28, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Now fans of the friendly portions at Maggiano’s have something more to cheer about.
Maggiano’s Little Italy is toasting its friends with a special “Cheers Friend!” Facebook offer. Just “like” them on Facebook, and Thursday – Sunday you can order one of Maggiano’s nine Classic Pastas and a glass of the private-label wine, Salute Amico (“Cheers Friend” in Italian), for only $15 (reg. $21). Plus, you’ll get a second pasta to take home. How’s that for friendly?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more