5:00 am July 27, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
I know — where do these national-everything-days come from?
But with deals like these on National Hamburger Day Thursday, I can definitely get in on the celebration.
Shula’s 347 Grill: Enjoy a free meal at Don Shula’s signature restaurant in the heart of Buckhead. The first 100 people at Shula’s 347 Grill Thursday will receive a free hamburger and fries, no strings attached. Dine-in only. Valid all day for lunch and dinner. Located in the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel. 3405 Lenox Road NE, Atlanta. 404-848-7345.
Cheyenne Grille and Sports Bar: The restaurant is offering $5 hamburgers and fries all Thursday. 2391 Peachtree Road, Atlanta. 404-842-1010.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more