10:00 am July 27, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Use your noodle this week and take advantage of this discount.
In honor of National Lasagna Day, Brio Tuscan Grille will offer its lasagna for half-price on Thursday.
The house-made Lasagna Bolognese Al Forno is oven-baked and layered with Bolognese meat sauce, Alfredo, Ricotta and Mozzarella. The dish usually retails for $17.25 but will be offered for $8.63 Thursday.
Also, check out Brio’s $2.95 bar menu, available on weekdays.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more