10:00 am July 25, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
We really owe our teachers much more than they’ll ever receive salary-wise.
That’s one of the reasons new restaurant Smashburger is honoring school employees with a delicious deal during the last week of summer break.
If you’re a school employee who brings in your employee badge, ID card or pay stub, you’ll receive a free side item with any burger, chicken sandwich, salad or hot dog today through Friday. Smashburger sides include Smashfries, french fries, sweet potato Smashfries, haystack onions, fried pickles, veggie frites, beefy chili, chili cheese fries and a small wedge salad.
This offer is limited to one per person. Smashburger is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. 2625 Piedmont Road NE. 404-237-2374.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more