11:47 am June 24, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
You can only watch so many movies at home before the kids (and you) are raring to leave the house.
A fun, air-conditioned option for kids is taking place this summer in bowling alleys across the country — the Kids Bowl Free program. The program allows children (whose ages do not exceed the limit by each participating bowling center) to bowl two free games a day. Participating bowling centers in metro Atlanta include Decatur and Stockbridge. Visit Kids Bowl Free for more details.
Now the real question is: bumpers or no bumpers?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more