10:00 am June 23, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Coffee: Starbucks coffee (12-ounce bag) is on sale for $6.49 at Walgreens. Use the $1.50 Starbucks coupon from the April 17 SmartSource circular to pay only $4.99, which is a bargain for coffee connoisseurs.
Deli meat: On sale for $2.50 each, you’ll pay only $2 for the 9-ounce package of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Lunchmeat when you use the May 15 SmartSource coupon for $1 off two at Walgreens.
Styling gel: Get Dep or L.A. Looks (12-20 ounce) styling gels on sale for $2.99 at CVS. Pay $1.99 on the L.A. Looks 20-ounce variety with a $1 coupon from the May 15 SmartSource circular, and get a $2 Extra Bucks reward at the register. Your net cost will be free with a one-cent profit. Limit one deal.
PowerBar products: Get PowerBar Energy or Protein Bites (2.6- to 3-ounce packages) on sale for $2.49 at CVS. You will get a $2.49 Extra Bucks reward at the register, so your net cost will be zero, no coupon required. Limit one deal.
Read the full Coupon Mom column in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Coupon Mom website for more great deals.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more