10:00 am June 22, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Two of your favorite brands have come together to give you more options for your baby — plus an extra $10 off in coupons.
Gerber Childrenswear announced this month the appearance of its Gerber Brand essentials for baby in select Old Navy stores across the United States. The line includes Gerber Onesies one piece underwear and sleep ‘n’ play one-pieces, with sizes ranging from birth to 24 months and all priced at less than $15.
To celebrate the launch, members of the Gerber Childrenswear’s Real Mom Community will receive a limited time offer to save up to $10 on Gerber purchases made at Old Navy stores. You’ll get $3 off any purchase of a Gerber Onesie and $7 off any purchase of $25 or more on Gerber apparel. Simply register to download the coupons. Offers expire June 30.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more