2:00 pm June 13, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
We’re past the point of checking yourself out in a bathing suit in the mirror. Now, it’s time to put your physique out there in public.
If your body’s not as, er, toned as you’d like it to be this season, here’s a great chance to try out a gym before getting locked into a contract. Concourse Athletic Club invites you to use its facilities this week (through June 20) during its Summer Shape-Up promotion, featuring free guest access all week-long. This includes complimentary group fitness classes, including Sivananda Yoga, Zumba or Aqua Fusion fitness, as well as indoor/outdoor swimming facilities and strength training equipment. 8 Concourse Parkway, Sandy Springs. 770-698-2000
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more