11:51 am May 31, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
If you were out and about this weekend you already know that Atlanta has hit that muggy turning point: temperatures in the 90s.
Beginning Wednesday, Spice Market is offering a sweet way to cool down during the hot summer months in the South — “The 90 Degree Freeze.” The restaurant will give away complimentary ice cream with a $5 purchase when temperatures reach or exceed 90 degrees during June, July and August.
Spice Market’s ice cream flavors change frequently, but popular flavors include green tea, Vietnamese coffee, banana cashew, fresh mint, and caramel. Sorbet flavors include mango, passion fruit and coconut.
This offer applies to dine-in guests only and is not valid with any other offers. Only one ice cream per person. Spice Market is located in the W Atlanta-Midtown at 188 14th St. NE, Atlanta. 404-724-2550.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more