10:00 am May 27, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
It can be difficult to find new ways to entertain kids — and even more difficult for you to find a way to exercise while taking care of them all day.
Enter the Baby Loves Disco event Saturday at Cumberland Mall. You and your kids can burn off some energy by shaking your booty at the best family disco around. Other activities include face painting, tattoos, mini manis and craft activities.
1 – 4 p.m. Entrance 1 seating event area. Admission is free with wristbands from the Cumberland Mall H&M (you may want to pick yours up now). Maximum of four per person; all attendees must have a wristband to gain entry.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more