2:00 pm May 26, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Kiyonna.com: The women’s clothing website has a great offer for all Jessica Shops readers — get $15 off orders of $100 or more. Use coupon code CURVY at checkout; the deal expires June 15. The website has sophisticated styles for sizes 10 and up, with new styles added every week.
Eyes Lips Face: The makeup seller is a cheap alternative to expensive cosmetics. Many items are similar to popular department stores brands and the best part is the $1 price tag. Sign up for the Eyes Lips Face mailing list to receive special offers and coupons, often up to 50 percent off. A few exceptions to the $1 rule are the makeup kits and brush kits, still a great price at less than $20.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more