6:53 pm May 2, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Yet another company has jumped on board the daily deals train.
Next month AT&T will launch a daily deals program on YP.com (formerly yellowpages.com) for three test cities — Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth and Los Angeles. Following a similar format to Groupon and LivingSocial, AT&T will deliver a daily email to customers’ inboxes with a new deal. If you pre-register, you’ll receive a $10 credit toward your first purchase.
Here are AT&T’s sassy answers to frequently asked questions about the program.
Are you ready for another deals site?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more