7:00 am April 28, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Did you watch TLC’s “Extreme Couponing” last night? Above is a clip, in case you didn’t catch it.
Local extreme couponer Stephanie Barr from Buford was featured on the show teaching her 18-year-old son how to coupon before he goes off to college. When I interviewed Barr last week, she said her son had become interested in couponing very naturally after watching her “do the math” it takes to find savings. In case you missed it, here’s the preview story on Barr.
Did you learn anything from this episode? If you’re already a couponer, what’s the most you’ve ever saved in one shopping trip?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more