5:00 am April 26, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
If life is wearing you down like it does Stanley from “The Office,” maybe all you need is a complimentary pretzel to soothe your soul.
In honor of National Pretzel Day, visit any Pretzelmaker today to “sing for your snack.” Sing a snippet from a song of your choice and receive a free soft pretzel (standard salted or unsalted) while supplies last. Patrons who prefer not to sing won’t go hungry — simply say “National Pretzel Day” to receive your free pretzel.
Limit one offer per guest. Counts vary by store. Valid only at participating U.S. stores. No purchase necessary. No cash value.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more