5:00 am April 21, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Have you neglected rebates? Bought unused Groupons? Missed bill deadlines?
If so, you’re hemorrhaging money. That is, you’re unintentionally spending it on things for which you don’t receive any value. And Kiplinger’s article Stop Wasting Your Money highlights 32 ways to quit.
A sampling of wallet-draining circumstances from the series inlcudes:
What do you think is missing from Kiplinger’s list? What have you found in your own budget that’s draining you of cash?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more