5:00 am April 20, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
I scream, you scream — even princesses scream for ice cream. So pack up the royalty in your family and go out for ice cream and other desserts this week.
The Moore Road Chick-fil-A restaurant on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard in Suwanee will host “Princess Night with Miss Georgia” for local girls on Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Parents are invited to bring their daughters dressed in their favorite princess costumes. Activities include photographs with Miss Georgia 2011, Kaylin Reque, and the Chick-fil-A “Eat Mor Chikin” Princess Cow, crown-making crafts with Miss North Gwinnett pageant winners and a free small-sized dessert of choice for all attendees in princess attire. (Moms, it might be worth it for you to don a tiara as well.)
“We are very excited to see our local princesses come to the restaurant all dressed up,” said franchise Operator Brad Williams. “This will be a fun night that parents and their princesses can enjoy together.”
Chick-fil-A at Moore Road. 1035 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suwanee. 770-831-1177.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more