12:25 pm April 20, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
You know bathing suit season is just around the corner, right? This offer from DealSwarm today gives you a month’s worth of group fitness classes at Brookhaven’s Thrive Fitness for only $39. This package of 18 classes usually retails at $360, and you’ll have 60 days to use it.
You’ve decided the chicken sandwich and fries just aren’t cutting it anymore. It’s time to pick yourself up out of the restaurant funk. And today’s coupon from Double Take Deals makes it easy. Pay only $10 for $20 worth of sushi from contemporary urban sushi restaurant Aqua Bistro in Atlanta — a savings of 50 percent. Challenge yourself to try the submarine roll, the empress roll or the ninja roll.
If you’re a frequent flier but have to leave your pooch at home, why not leave him where he can make some friends? Today’s deal from Half Off Depot gives you one night of boarding at Camp Woof Dog Day Care and Boarding for $16. One night usually costs $32, and you can purchase up to 5 nights through the deal. Camp Woof has locations in Norcross and Decatur.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more