2:12 pm March 31, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Need to take a break from doing your taxes? Or do you want to celebrate their completion?
Either way, Spice Market, located in the W Atlanta-Midtown, is providing one relaxing deal for you. During the entire month of April, the restaurant is offering 50 percent off all bottles of wine. Choose from sparkling, Spanish white, Italian red or a whole host of other options. Then find the perfect chicken skewer, wok-fried grouper or pork Vindaloo to pair them with.
This special offer cannot be combined with any other offer. The restaurant serves dinner daily. Restaurant guests will receive complimentary valet parking for up to three hours. Self parking is also offered in the Colony Square parking deck located directly west of the hotel entrance on the corner of 14th Street and Juniper Street after 6 p.m. daily. W Atlanta-Midtown. 188 14th St., NE. 404-724-2550.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more