2:00 pm March 30, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Struggling through the economy? Atlanta Bargain Hunter guest blogger and consumer advisor Clark Howard will show viewers how to turn things around and take control of their lives on a half-hour special tonight at 8 on Channel 2 WSB-TV.
Clark will kick off the show by showing viewers the best way to get a deal if you are buying or selling a house. You’ll meet a family who faced foreclosure but instead turned the situation around to their advantage. You’ll also hear the success story of woman who, after three layoffs, finally opened her own business. Tune in for other success stories.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more