4:47 pm March 28, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Some of your favorite in-town restaurants have teamed up to support Atlanta’s Open Hand — and they’re offering a specially priced menu to get you in on the action.
The bi-annual Inman Park Restaurant Week runs today through Sunday. Each of the participating restaurants will offer a three-course dinner menu for a special price of $15-$35. Restaurants participating in the week include: The Albert, Fritti, The North Highland Pub, Kevin Rathbun Steak, Parish, Park’s Edge, Pure Taqueria, Rathbun’s, Sauced, Sotto Sotto, Victory Sandwich Bar and Wisteria.
When you visit your restaurant of choice, take your chances with a $1 raffle. Three winners will receive a hosted hor d’ouerves, beer and wine party at one of the participating restaurants for a group of their friends. The winner will be announced at the end of the restaurant week.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more