1:46 pm March 23, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Sometimes to feel healthy you need a good scrubbing, slathering, zapping, hydrating, peeling or massaging. Enter SpaFinder’s Wellness Week.
As part of a nationwide effort to promote healthier and happier lives, spas and fitness centers throughout the Atlanta area are offering half-price deals and free community wellness programs through Sunday. Participating businesses are reducing prices by half or offering flat-rate $50 deals on everything from massage, wraps and facials to nutritional counseling, acupuncture, Pilates and more. ($50 for a month of studio classes at The Body Bar Group Fitness Studio, for example, is a great deal!)
Businesses in the Atlanta area participating in Wellness Week include: Salon D’Allure (Alpharetta), Invigo Day Spa (Marietta), Heavenly Touch Wellness Center & Spa (Duluth), Dr. Q Cosmetics (Decatur), 29 Spa at The Mansion on Peachtree (Atlanta), and Woo Skincare and Cosmetics (Atlanta). The full list of participating businesses and deals is available on the SpaFinder website. Don’t forget to book your appointment as early as possible; Most spas have a limited number of spots available.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more