5:00 am March 21, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Is your cocktail hour spot lacking some pizazz? Or charging an arm and a leg for food?
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, which just opened a new patio, offers “5 for 6 ’til 7” bar specials available on the patio as well as in the bar area each night from 5 to 7 p.m. Each item on the Dunwoody restaurant’s special menu is $6 until 7 p.m.
The special includes five cocktails, five wines by the glass and five full-portion appetizers, such as tenderloin carpaccio, seared ahi tuna and sweet chili calamari. Fleming’s Prime Burger is also included in this selection.
The “5 for 6 ‘til 7” bar menu features three new additions this season: the 99-calorie Tickled Pink cocktail made with Belvedere vodka and Mionetto Prosecco, Guinness Drought (two bottles for $6) and roasted mushroom ravioli. 4501 Olde Perimeter Way, Atlanta. 770-698-8112.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more