12:37 pm February 16, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
For today only, get 40 percent off any one regularly priced item at The Gap. If you use your Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy credit card, you’ll get 45 percent off. To redeem, print out this page and give to cashier at purchase time.
Are you running out ways to engage your children during the day (or even on the weekends)? Fret no more. Bounce U in Kennesaw provides a clean, temperature-controlled environment for your kids to run off all that energy on inflatable structures. Trust me, the exercise they get will help your family feel more peaceful for the rest of the day. Today pay only $15 to get five Open Bounce passes (reg. $35) on DealSwarm. That’s only $3 per session, and cheap enough that your friends can get in on the bounce action.
Yankee Candle is one of the few brands that will make your whole house — not just one corner — smell incredible. But I can’t bring myself to pay upwards of $20 for one of them, no matter its super fragrant powers. And then along comes this deal to save the day. Print this coupon to buy one get one free through Monday. These candles also make perfect gifts, so consider giving the second away.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more