3:00 pm January 26, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Who says you can’t get anything for free? How about a free burrito from Moe’s in North Alpharetta? Visit their Facebook page, print out the coupon and bring it in for your free bundle of yummy-ness. The deal is available through Friday. It doesn’t get easier than that. 5620 Commerce Blvd., Alpharetta. 770-521-6637.
You can also get $3 burritos in Brookhaven today through Friday.
Bring the group-buying mentality back to the 11th century with Medieval Times. Round up friends and family to buy two tickets for $80 ($40 each), three tickets for $111 ($37 each), or four tickets for $136 ($34 each). That’s a little bit of money for a lot of jousting, cheering and family fun. 5900 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville. 1-888-935-6878.
If Snowpocalypse 2011 made you stir-crazy, here’s a chance to get out of town. Orbitz is advertising its “winter savecation” packages at 30 percent off when you book hotel and travel together. Book a trip to the Bahamas to get a tan and stave off seasonal affective disorder. Or plan a ski trip to go find some real snow. Whatever you do, just don’t forget to take me.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more