12:15 pm January 20, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Atlantans are the most coupon-savvy people in the nation, according to this story today. Not only did Atlanta top out the country, but we also almost doubled our coupon usage from last year, printing out more than $1,000 of savings in coupons in 2010 from Coupons.com, up from $531 in 2009.
More from the story:
Atlantans were 10 times more likely to print coupon savings than the average U.S. resident, according to the survey, and nine times more likely to access coupons via a mobile application.
Do you use coupons? What are the best deals you’ve found from either everyday inserts or through a phone application?
A great place to start clipping coupons is in this Sunday’s AJC, with savings worth up to $197.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more