9:57 am December 8, 2010, by Lauren Davidson
Are you on the prowl for gift cards this month? This might help you in your search.
Giftcardrescue.com, an online gift card marketplace, polled 6,000 people from January through October to determine the top 20 cards desired this year. It’s no surprise that Walmart, Amazon.com and Target took the top three spots, but the list also includes product-specific retailers in addition to Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
The full list:
Are you buying gift cards for friends, loved ones or coworkers this year? Do you tend to give general cards for flexibility or store-specific cards?
Here’s a refresher on the new gift card laws if you’re not up-to-date.
-By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter. You can follow me on Twitter @atlbargains.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more