10:48 am November 24, 2010, by Lauren Davidson
Here’s a great roundup of social media coupons out there for all you smartphone-toting Black Friday shoppers out there!
Black Friday is upon us and that means that retailers are scrambling to offer the best door-busting (or mouse-busting) specials and promotions to entice eager holiday shoppers.
Thanks to the success of Cyber Monday, retailers and online shops have long embraced the web as a place to promote and showcase deals and specials. What’s unique this Black Friday, however, is the large number of specials and promotions offered by retailers to customers who use location-based apps and services.
Read the full article here: 10 Social media deals to check into on Black Friday.
Don’t forget: If you’re going out shopping on Friday, text us at 404-890-0AJC or tweet us @atlbargains (#blackfridayatl) to let us know where the deals are, where the deals aren’t and which lines to avoid.
Also, don’t forget to grab the Thursday newspaper this week for loads of shopping previews and coupons!
-By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more