10:31 am November 22, 2010, by Lauren Davidson
Good morning and welcome to the week of Black Friday!
The Bargain Hunter blog has been in transition recently. The fabulous Rana Cash has accepted a position elsewhere, and we wish her luck in her new adventures.
Meanwhile, I’ve been hunting down the best Black Friday promotions, ad scans and online deals so we can get to shopping this week. And beyond that, I look forward to helping you find the best deals and steals Atlanta has to offer.
A little about me:
I’m a Southern girl whose grandparents lived through the Great Depression on teachers’ salaries. They reared four children in a tiny project house with one bathroom. My parents adopted an equally frugal lifestyle, teaching their children how both to manage money in the short-term on individual purchases and in the long-term through savings. I am a product of a long line of bargain hunters, deal spotters and hagglers − and am proud of it.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more