7:00 am November 16, 2010, by Blog Administrator
Need a break from your holiday preparations? Enter our weekly Holiday Guide contest for your chance at two nights free at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation on the shores of Lake Oconee. Located about 75 miles from downtown Atlanta, this resort offers outdoor activities like golf and fishing as well as an indoor pool and spa.
And just in case it sounds a bit familiar, this is the secluded luxury hotel that country music star Carrie Underwood and hockey pro Mike Fisher picked for their posh wedding this summer.
The Ritz-Carlton contest ends Nov. 21 and there can be only one entry per person per contest. Check AJC.com every week for a new giveaway.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more