6:33 pm November 16, 2010, by Blog Administrator
DealSwarm, a new deals site in Atlanta, is offering 58% discount on unlimited Red Hot Yoga for a month. For $39.99 you can stretch, pose and sweat it all out in classes for beginners or experts. Plus there are sessions at different times throughout the week.
Granted, sweating in 105-degree heat can seem daunting especially considering fall weather is making select cameo appearances in Atlanta these days. But with the onslaught of holiday cheer (i.e. shopping, preparing and clearing clutter for guests), we imagine that this is much healthier than some other forms of therapy (eggnog, anyone?)
But if this isn’t your thing, sign up on dealswarm.com to get daily deals alerts on local entertainment, dining and other services.
Cox Media Group’s DealSwarm, a new site offering discounts of 50 percent or greater, will be found in Atlanta; Austin, Texas; Dayton, Ohio; and Seattle, before expanding to other cities throughout the country in 2011.
CMG, like the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, is owned by Cox Enterprises.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more