2:09 pm October 29, 2010, by Rana Cash
Discount at Sip Wine
My colleague, Food and More blogger John Kessler, just reviewed the wine bar, Sip Wine. After reading it, I definitely wanted to give the place a try. Then, I look up and LivingSocial.com has a daily deal for the establishment: a two-hour wine and cheese tasting and $20 to spend on wine and food, all for $15. This is surely a sign about my next dinner reservation.
Free Scary Face Pancake
Free admission to Imagine It! The Atlanta Children’s Museum
Kids in costume are admitted free on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 30-31, to Imagine It! The Atlanta Children’s Museum. As if children wouldn’t enjoy the museum enough, having them there in spooky, funny and cute costumes elevates the occasion.
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more