5:30 pm October 12, 2010, by Rana Cash
DealSwarm, a new deal site offering discounts of 50 percent or greater on local dining, entertainment and other services, will soon launch in Atlanta and three other cities across the the country.
Cox Media Group’s DealSwarm will kickoff in coming weeks in Atlanta; Austin, Texas; Dayton, Ohio; and Seattle, before expanding to other cities throughout the country in 2011. Customers can now register on dealswarm.com to receive daily announcements on deals that will roll out within the next few weeks.
DealSwarm bargains will be found on Facebook applications and Twitter accounts in each market, as well as through e-newsletters. CMG is owned by Cox Enterprises, as is The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more