7:00 am October 1, 2010, by Rana Cash
Halloween costumes can be fun, racy and scary. They can also be expensive.
Here on the Bargain Hunter blog, we don’t believe the price of a costume should be frightening. That’s why this year we’re showcasing the best of the inexpensive costumes.
Those submitting the most creative costumes will be eligible for a few cool gifts — including one great one that bargain shoppers are sure to love.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more