7:00 am August 27, 2010, by Rana Cash
Now that I have your attention, here’s the deal. Wisebread.com is giving readers a chance to win $20 Amazon gift cards when readers submit their stories about budgeting.
What is it? Is it necessary? How do you do it? How far should budgeting go?
It means different things to different people. For some, budgeting is just about making sure you have enough at the end of the month to pay each bill. For others, there is a precise money-saving goal in mind. Some are strict adherents to their budgets. Others guesstimate.
Questions: What about you? What does budgeting mean to you, and how do you do it?
Sure, you can (and should) respond here, but if you want to win some money, click here as well. The process you’ll find is simple:
If you enter the contest, best of luck!
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more