11:39 am August 23, 2010, by Rana Cash
MyDailyThread.com: $65 for one-month starting weight-loss package from Weight Loss MD. Value: $199. Bonus: When 40 people buy this deal, everyone gets a free vitamin B-12 shot ($25 value).
LivingSocial.com: $149 for three laser hair removal treatments from Youthtopia Med Spa. Value: 81 percent off.
TheGreenHalf.com: $15 for food and drinks at P’cheen bistro and pub. Value: $35.
kgbdeals.com: $25 for a certified in-home computer repair and virus protection software from My Cured Computer. Value: $150.
Tippr.com: $99 for a keratin hair treatment at It’s All In The Cut Hair Salon. Value: 75 percent off.
AdilityDeal.com: $39.99 for body scrub, two facials and hair cut and style from Atlanta’s Finest Salon & Spa. Value: up to $200.
HalfOffBuys.com: $175 for two one-hour Beaming White of Buckhead whitening sessions. Value: $600.
HalfOffDepot.com: $4 for Red Brick Brewery Tour, includes pint glass and beer tasting. Value: $8.
HalfOffDepot.com (side deal): $18 for half-day whitewater rafting adventure with Outdoor Adventure Racing. Value: $45. Valid for use Sept. 2-6.
Scoutmob.com: 50 percent off Sun in my Belly restaurant.
Groupon.com: $20 for food and drinks at SOHO. Value: $40.
Note: Be sure to read the fine print on each of the deals before you purchase, as the restrictions and expiration dates vary from one deal site to another.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more