3:50 pm July 29, 2010, by Rana Cash
A CNN report asked regular people a simple question: “If I gave you $500, how would you spend it?”
The answers ranged from buying a new pair of shoes to paying on a student loan to saving it for a rainy day.
While I would be very tempted to use the money to go on a trip, it wouldn’t take me long to decide to spend it on bills.
What would you do with your $500 gift?
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.